We are looking for a Board Certified Veterinary Dentist for an exclusive dentistry animal hospital located in Aptos, California which combines the redwoods and the sea into one idyllic setting.
We are looking for a Board Certified Veterinary Dentist
for an exclusive dentistry animal hospital located in Aptos, California which combines the redwoods and the sea into one idyllic setting.
Are you a self-motivated Board-Certified Veterinary Dentist who has empathy with clients/patients and team members? Are you willing to promote yourself and the practice while having an interest in a partnership? Then look no more, we are looking for a full-time Board-Certified Veterinary Dentist at Dentistry for Animals. Our strength as a practice stems from our ability to collaborate and our devotion to the wellbeing of the animals in our care while maintaining excellent communication with our referring veterinarians. Our hospital features a solid reputation among our clients as well as with the surrounding referring veterinary community. We will always seek to understand the feelings of our patients, our clients and our co-workers, and to treat them appropriately with the patience, dignity and respect that they need and deserve.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Work closely with our clients, their pets and referring veterinarians
• Provide patients with a high level of patient care
• Good dental technical and oral surgery skills
• Advanced anesthesia skills
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLL YOU WILL NEED:
• Enjoy working individually and as a team with a great work ethic
• Have strong people skills, focused on quality of care and excels at assuring client satisfaction
• Excel at communication skills with clients and team members
• Have a commitment to excellent client service
• To possess strong organizational skills
• Efficiency doing procedures with a strong attention to details
• License and be eligible to practice Veterinary Medicine in California
• Diplomat of AVDC
• 3 years’ experience working in a veterinary practice preferred but will consider newly board certified
• Excel at computer software skills
• Alternative Saturdays
AS AN EMPLOYER OF CHOICE, WE WILL PROVIDE YOU:
• Competitive Pay Scale
• Continuing Education
• Medical Insurance
• Membership Dues and Licenses
• Paid Time Off
• Pet Insurance
APPLY ONLINE. Fill out the form below and our team will begin processing your application.
Our practice has one Board Certified Veterinary Dentist that is dedicated to the highest quality dentistry, oral surgery and anesthesia for our patients. We are committed to client/patient care and compassion. Our employees enjoy working here because we recognize the importance of the relationships between humans and animals, we understand that all patients are family members and treat them as our extended family.
You can find us on the web at www.dentistryforanimals.com. If you are ready to pursue this exciting career opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to Judy Force, DVM, DAVDC at email@example.com. A background check/drug screen will be required of the successful candidate. We are a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity employer.
Have any additional questions or comments about the job position? Feel free to fill out our Contact Us form and we will get back to you shortly.
A Few Words From Our Staff
86total visits,1visits today