COVID 19 Response
As always, our goal is to go above and beyond to care for you and your pets. In this unprecedented time, we need to care for the health and well-being of our staff as well.
In keeping with that goal, we kindly ask that you follow the guidelines listed below:
- Please remain in your car and call us at 831-768-7148 to let us know you have arrived. A staff member will be out shortly to assist you.
- We ask that you wear a valve-less mask, covering both your nose and mouth.
- Please remove collars, harnesses, and any clothing from your pet. We will use a clean hospital leash to escort your pet in and out of the hospital.
- Kitties can remain in their carriers.
- After the exam, the doctor will call you (while you are still in the parking lot) with their assessment and recommendations for care.
- All paperwork, scheduling, and payment can be handled over the phone on the day of your appointment.
- For greater efficiency please visit DentistryforAnimals.com to fill out a Client Information sheet prior to your appointment.
- If you are not feeling well in any way or have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID 19, please reschedule, (you will not lose your deposit for illness)
Your pet’s well-being is our top priority! We realize that these necessary changes can affect how quickly we are able to respond to your needs whether on the phone or in person. These are indeed challenging and worrisome times, but we take the safety of you, your pets, our staff, and the community as a whole very seriously. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all try to adapt to our new normal.
“Our practice is dedicated to the highest quality dentistry, oral surgery and anesthesia for our patients. We are committed to client and patient care and compassion. We understand they are members of your family.”
– Dr. Judy Force, DVM, FAVD, DAVDC
Services That We Offer
Dentistry for Animals provides state-of-the-art dental care for dogs and cats. Commonly performed procedures include:
- Periodontal treatment (ultrasonic scaling and polishing)
- Oral radiography
- Root canal therapy
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Vital pulp therapy
- Restorative dentistry (crowns)
We also provide jaw fracture repair, tissue regeneration (bone grafts), and orthodontics.In addition to a thorough pre-anesthetic assessment, we monitor patients closely while under anesthesia.
Our August Pet of The Month, Poppy!
Poppy is a sweet heart girl that presented to Dentistry For Animals because of an overgrowth of her gingiva. Gingival hyperplasia is a common occurrence in boxers. This can be severe causing entrapment of food and hair debris in the mouth. This leads to chronic [...]
What Clients Say
“Amazing and knowledgeable vet. Dr. Force fixed my cat who had a stubborn case of stomatitis, a super difficult and frustrating mouth disease to treat. My cat was suffering for months, trying various unsuccessful treatments from a primary care vet before I took her to Dr. Force. She’s doing so much better now. If you have a pet in need of dental care, take them straight to Dr. Force. I can’t recommend her enough!”